iPhone/iPod/iPad DAC LIGHTNING CABLE TO RCA CONNECTOR
The Microshar MS-iD2RCAY48 DAC Lightning Cable allows you to play music from your iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch through your Power Amplifier, Home Stereo, Headphone Amplifier or CAR Stereo. The DAC Lightning cable converts digital signals out from your iPhone/iPod/iPad to audio signals in line out level so you won’t need an extra DAC. This provides better sound quality compared to using the headphone jack (in old iDevices), earphones, device speakers, or even Bluetooth speakers. The Microshar MS-iD2RCAY48 DAC Lightning Cable is high quality and made especially for audiophiles to connect the latest version of iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch to a high-end Power Amplifier, Home Stereo or Desktop Headphone Amplifier. The lightning connector of Microshar MS-iD2RCAY48 has a 24Bit 96KHz Digital to Analog Converter (DAC).
This low capacitance cable features OFC twisted pair conductors and a PE dielectric. The combination of the twisted pairs, OFC copper drain wire, and 99.8% Silver plated shield produces a cable offering superior transfer of the original signal, excellent sound quality, greater RFI rejection, and long-term reliability.
48" ULTRA FLEXIBLE
- MADE FROM SPECIAL 20AWG (20 x 36 STRANDED)PURE COPPER 99.99% OXYGEN FREE.
- MADE FROM SPECIAL CROSS LINKED PE INSULATION CABLE FOR MAXIMUM SIGNAL TRANSFER AND MINIMUM LOSS
- HIGH-QUALITY 24K- GOLD PLATED USA PERFORMANCE GRADE RCA PLUG
- HIGH STANDARD 400 'F PE INSULATION AND SPECIAL PVC OVERAL JACET
- ULTRA FLEXIBLE
- 48" CABLE (38" SHIELDED AND 10" UNSHIELDED)
- ULTRA HIGH RESOLUTION, ZERO DISTORTION
- Oil, Ozone, Moisture, Abrasion, & Ultraviolet resistant
It works with all versions of iOS devices with a LIGHTNING CONNECTOR and guaranteed for all future iOS updates.
MADE IN THE USA.