iPhone/iPod/iPad DAC LIGHTNING CABLE
The Microshar MS-iD2MINICCP9-2IN DAC Lightning Cable allows you to play music from your iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch through your headphone amplifier, power amplifier, or home stereo. The DAC Lightning cable converts digital signals out from your iPhone/iPod/iPad to audio signals in line out level so you won’t need an extra DAC. This provides better sound quality compared to using the headphone jack (in old iDevices), earphones, device speakers, or even Bluetooth speakers. The Microshar MS-iD2MINICCP9-2IN DAC Lightning Cable is high quality and was made especially for audiophiles to connect the latest version of iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch to a high-end headphone amplifier such as Microshar G2, G2+, Aria and G3. The lightning connector of Microshar MS-iD2MINICCP9-2IN has a 24Bit 96KHz Digital to Analog Converter (DAC).
- MADE FROM SPECIAL 22AWG (20 x 36 STRANDED) UPOCC MONO CRYSTAL WIRES
- 6N ( >99.99998%) HIGH PURITY UPOCC MONO CRYSTAL COPPER FOR MAXIMUM SIGNAL TRANSFER AND MINIMUM LOSS
- HIGH QUALITY 24K- GOLD PLATED USA PERFORMANCE GRADE 3.5mm PLUG
- HIGH STANDARD 400 'F PE INSULATION
- ULTRA FLEXIBLE
- 2" BRAIDED WIRES, 4" END TO END
- ULTRA HIGH RESOULUTION, ZERO DISTORTION
- Oil, Ozone, Moisture, Abrasion, & Ultraviolet resistant
It works with all versions of iOS with a LIGHTNING CONNECTOR.
HAND MADE IN THE USA.