iPhone/iPod/iPad DAC LIGHTNING CABLE TO RCA CONNECTOR
The Microshar MS-iD2RCACCP9-10IN DAC Lightning Cable allows you to play music from your iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch through your Power Amplifier, Home Stereo or Headphone Amplifier. The DAC Lightning cable converts digital signals out from your iPhone/iPod/iPad to audio signals in line out level so you won’t need an extra DAC. This provides better sound quality compared to using the headphone jack (in old iDevices), earphones, device speakers, or even Bluetooth speakers. The Microshar MS-iD2RCACCP9-10IN DAC Lightning Cable is high quality and was made especially for audiophiles to connect the latest version of iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch to a high-end Power Amplifier, Home Stereo or Desktop Headphone Amplifier. The lightning connector of Microshar MS-iD2RCACCP9-10IN has a 24Bit 96KHz Digital to Analog Converter (DAC).
- MADE FROM SPECIAL 22AWG (20 x 36 STRANDED) UPOCC MONO CRYSTAL WIRES
- 6N ( >99.99998%) HIGH PURITY UPOCC MONO CRYSTAL COPPER FOR MAXIMUM SIGNAL TRANSFER AND MINIMUM LOSS
- HIGH QUALITY 24K- GOLD PLATED USA PERFORMANCE GRADE RCA PLUG
- HIGH STANDARD 400 'F PE INSULATION
- ULTRA FLEXIBLE
- 10" BRAIDED WIRES, 12" END TO END
- ULTRA HIGH RESOULUTION, ZERO DISTORTION
- Oil, Ozone, Moisture, Abrasion, & Ultraviolet resistant
It works with all versions of iOS devices with a LIGHTNING CONNECTOR and guaranteed for all future iOS updates.
MADE IN THE USA.